Thursday, June 9, 2011

Keeping those stupid fuckers in line.

I have always wanted to paint this model; I just never had a use for him. Now I do! I present my first Angry Sgt:



I'm a little happier about the yellow, but I still need to work out some kinks.



He's just such a pissed off looking bastard as is that I didn't feel the need to do any major conversions. The only modification I made was to file off his knuckle studs so I could add Angry Marine combat doctrine; namely the part about You and how you should be Fucked.




As I stated before, this squad will be "counts as" Death Company, so the Sgt is just for show. I plan on outfitting the squad as follows:

- 2 w/ Plasma Pistols
- 1 Power Fist
- 1 Thunder Wrench(hammer)
- 1 power weapon (yet to be determined)
- 5 CC/Pistol (nothing that boring I assure you)

The squad will be mounted in a Drop Pod, and boy do I have a fun idea for that!

Please share any comments or ideas you might have!

No comments:

Post a Comment